Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

tow/haul indicator light

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Jim Haegele, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Jim Haegele

Jim Haegele New Member

I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. The tow/haul indicator light comes on when we're not towing. In fact, we've only towed a trailer once back in 2009 and it was a small box trailer from U-Haul. Our mechanic stated that it could be from someone hanging on the shifter while driving but we don't do that. I think it might be the shifter because it seems a little loose but aren't sure.

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Chevy made that wire extra thin and really tight...take the cover off and you should see a orange(if i remember right) wire cut/pulled apart....splice it together and you should be good to go!