1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tow Mirrors Installed

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Als09Sierra, May 30, 2011.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just got back from our vacation in Florida and had time to install my tow mirrors. Picked them up on eBay and they've been sitting in the garage until now. Install wasn't bad, the second one was easier. Dropped a nut and washer in the door panel and couldn't find it. Oops. In searching for the nut I also broke the clip that holds the door opener cable. I used some gorilla tape to hold it in place until I can order a replacement. The pass. side mirror went much easier. :)

[​IMG]
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'll have to stop by and bring my extend magnet....looks good....
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks much better than stock :great:
  4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Al.....the Tow Mirror's look Great.....:great:.......also I really Like the Billet Grill!!!
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love it! Looks like a new truck!
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice man looks good. I plan on buying me some tow mirror's soon when they get back in stock on June 11th and i'm getting them for a good deal. The mirror's have every option available powered and have led turn signal's on the side of the miror not in the mirror i like this look better when i get my recon smoked cab roof lights! Yeah and they like $120 bucks cheaper than the one's in mirror but to me those don't look as good as the ones i want! I was wondering how easy or hard it is to install the mirrors on my own?
  7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

They look good Al, & that's a good pic from the front. That truck really pops :great:
  8. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks awesome!! I love my mirrors and amazing what you can see now! How bout some more pic Al!!??

Rockstar, I would say installing the mirrors yourself would be just 1 step up from doing a CAI install. Very simple if you take your time.
  9. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah the main part is i don't wanna risk breaking my truck when i try to put them on lol
  10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great, keep up the good work, truck looks really good, what's next? :money: