1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tow mirrors on 1500?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by hildy19, Jan 24, 2011.

1. hildy19

hildy19 New Member

Love the look of tow mirrors but not for sure how they'll look on a 1500 thats not lifted. I'm adding cab roof lights and i really want the tow mirrors. For looks and practicality. Does anybody have them on a 2003-07 classic body style 1500? Also if you get Kool-Vue or nonOEM will the chrome mirror covers fit? Thanks!!!
  2. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

i have a classic body style 1500HD...i think they sit a little taller than the nonHD's...but i liked the mirrors before i got the torsion keys...check the pic in my sig...those mirrors are awesome though...hope this helps...later...
  3. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich New Member

well i just have a leveling kit and its a GMT900 ... they are rather big for non-lifted trucks but they are much appreciated, especially when hauling a boat or wider load. any oem equivalent tow mirror should accept any oem mirror covers. They look and built basically the same.