Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Towing Mirrors.

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 07Vmax, Apr 11, 2009.

1. 07Vmax

07Vmax New Member

Whats the best aftermarket mirrors to buy for a new body style silverado? i need them heated, power folding and/or power telescopic, and i need the LED blinker as well.

tips please!
    thanks.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. CaptnBud

CaptnBud New Member

I would try to get a set of the Factory ones. I had a set of the TTT mirrors on my '03 and am not sure if they have them for the NBS

3. kennyja

kennyja New Member

Same question for 1999 K2500

I am looking for the exact same thing to mount on my 1999 K2500.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 Rockstar 100 Posts

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out Kool Vue mirrors. They look just like the OEM tow mirrors and way cheaper. I am in the market for them also and I am looking at going the OEM route and GMPartsDirect.com has them for $315 for the set with an MSRP of $450

6. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check this out!! They are the factory mirrors at a reasonable price and you can get the fully loaded mirrors or just basic! I love mine and were definitely my best investment!
    http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Mirrors/Chevy/Silverado/-/-/2007
    The link is just to the site so look at all the different mirror options!