1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Towing Mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by bacol14, Oct 19, 2010.

1. bacol14

bacol14 Rockstar

I really wanna pick up some towing mirrors for my 2005 silverado but I do not wanna pay actual dealer costs for them. Are there any after market brands that anyone on the forum has used and liked?

pictures would be nice if you got em!

Thanks guys
  2. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check mine out! They are the stock mirrors which I think look the best and were only $200 for the pair! Makes the truck look much better!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have not seen those pics of your truck on here before ntbush! Mirrors and well....the whole damn truck looks good.

bacol, check out Kool Vue.
  4. ntbush83

Ha thanks just took them today! But I do agree Kool vue makes good ones too. Lots of guys around the site have them.
  5. bacol14

bacol14 Rockstar

dude that is an awesome looking truck. Where did you order the mirrors from?
  6. ntbush83

Thanks man! I'm pretty sure this is where I got them. Seems like I tad bit more then I paid but you can look around! The nice thing about these are they bolt right on and if you have power, heated, and integrated signals they plug right in. No wiring required
  7. chenaah

chenaah New Member

where did you get them? - they look great!
  8. ntbush83

9. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Another site to look at is http://www.autopartswarehouse.com . I don't have towing mirrors yet, so I can't vouch for any of them, but it's another site to compare prices with.
  10. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You can get them on ebay too.