Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Toyo Open Country AT ll Installed with pictures

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Fan45acp, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

Ok I went as long as I could, after looking at these new Toyos. Got these 305-55-20 installed yesterday, going to regear this weekend. Going from 3:42 to 4:11..:party:These tires ride very smooth. Of course they hum a little at highway speed but they are not as loud as the Cooper Zeon that they replaced. Take a LOOK. [​IMG] [​IMG][/U[​IMG]RL] [​IMG]

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Dang! I know what tires I'm looking for now. Those look sweet!

3. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Very sharp truck. So because it's the 305/55/20 does that make it the "xtreme" sidewall? I've been long contemplating if I want to go with the Toyo AT or MT...they both have their benefits.

Thanks for the pics, sweet ride!

4. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Any idea, who you are going to have the Gear Change with and what price? I have 2 quotes so far!

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good looking tires on a good looking truck! :great:

6. Fan45acp

Fan45acp Member

2011laserblue, Yes it is the "Xtreme" side wall.[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

JimmyA, I got the Yukon ring and pinion and master overhaul kit from Randys ring and Pinion shipped to my door for $490. Install will run around $250. :glasses:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your kind reply Mr. McClintoc.

7. JimmyA

Thank you!

8. JimmyA

Any idea, what the cost of install will be and who are you going to get to install?