1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

toyo open country at?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dshewy14, Jan 23, 2010.

1. dshewy14

dshewy14 New Member

ok so the bfgs have lived a good life but its time for a change. I was at my tire place the other day and got to talking to the guys and they all suggested i go with the toyo's. I've personally never run them before and i was just woundering if any of youll had and how they were on-road, off-road, wet ground, how the wear, etc. Oh and just in case your woundering they are 285/70/17
  2. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

i personally love them i got them on a 305/55/r20 compared to my firestone i had before these things are amzaing so far then been wearing good the only thing i found bad is where we get to -50 below sometimes i found they got a bit slipperyu on ice but i got the rims and tires off and im useing my stock ones again now.im looking at getting a set for my old rims
  3. ahm1127

ahm1127 Member

I loved mine, great all around.
  4. dshewy14

dshewy14 New Member

well i should be good to go then because it dont get near that cold her man, but thanks for the input guys. I reckon ill be buying me a set.
  5. npverhey1

npverhey1 New Member

i dont have them personally but a friend of mine does and he loves them to death