toyo open country at?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dshewy14, Jan 23, 2010.

1. dshewy14

dshewy14 Rockstar 100 Posts

ok so the bfgs have lived a good life but its time for a change. I was at my tire place the other day and got to talking to the guys and they all suggested i go with the toyo's. I've personally never run them before and i was just woundering if any of youll had and how they were on-road, off-road, wet ground, how the wear, etc. Oh and just in case your woundering they are 285/70/17

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

i personally love them i got them on a 305/55/r20 compared to my firestone i had before these things are amzaing so far then been wearing good the only thing i found bad is where we get to -50 below sometimes i found they got a bit slipperyu on ice but i got the rims and tires off and im useing my stock ones again now.im looking at getting a set for my old rims

3. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

I loved mine, great all around.

4. dshewy14

dshewy14 Rockstar 100 Posts

well i should be good to go then because it dont get near that cold her man, but thanks for the input guys. I reckon ill be buying me a set.

5. npverhey1

npverhey1 Rockstar

i dont have them personally but a friend of mine does and he loves them to death