Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Toyo tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by lsutoms, Nov 24, 2009.

1. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

Does anyone have any reviews on the toyo all terrains??? I have to buy tires tomorrow n this is what I'm leaning toward... I'm looking at a 285/70/17... Please let me know something I'd appreciate it!

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I know some guys who have these tires, and as far as I can tell they love them! I hope this helps you! :glasses:

3. h0serdude

h0serdude Member

I have Toyo Open Country A/T 265/75/R16 and I love them. Went over the pass this weekend with snow falling like crazy and lots of ice and they held up just fine without chains. I did put chains on at one point because they were required and the police were sitting in the chain up area pulling over anyone who drove by without them.

They perform great in the rain too and are super quiet at all speeds. When they wear out I will definitely be buying another set.

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I dont have the all terrain toyos but i do have the toyo mt's and i think you can't go wrong with a toyo tire, i love mine!!

5. hore_racing

hore_racing New Member

Toyo tires are really nice only one down fall... they are a little on the heavy side other than that the
    AT's rock very little road noise and work great in snow rain dry and get well into the 65k mile range if rotated.

MT's are some of the best off road tires aout there look at Robbie Gordon and they are very quite for a MT and smooth. get in the 50K mile range alot

HT's are great if u stay in just dry and rain... not s good in snow. they wernt designed for it. get in the 80k mile range