Trade black grill for chrome

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Black & Tan, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Black & Tan

Black & Tan Member

Thought I would put it out there. Even swap if anyone wants to trade a chrome grill for my stock black one, I would be interested. 2008.

2. NOAH

NOAH New Member

Hey Black & Tan. I take delivery of my 2010 Silvervado with chrome grill on friday. I've ordered a billet grill from Calironia so my original is available. I can't say I'll trade you but I'm not looking to get rich. Heres one for ya, I dont care for the 2010 front bumper so I'm looking for a 07/08 bumper other than chrome will trade know of anybody? Regard Noah.

3. Black & Tan

Black & Tan Member

Anyone know if the '10 grill will fit my 08? I'm still apologizing to my wife for buying a gun for turkey season. How much are we talking?

4. Black & Tan

Black & Tan Member

I don't know of anyone whose looking to move their bumper, but here's one on ebaY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c0d607134

5. NOAH

NOAH New Member

Thanks very much for the E-bay lead for some reason I couldn't fined anything too bad it is chrome. That's a good question? I will check a parts breakdown for fit and price.

6. NOAH

NOAH New Member

The GM Club parts breakdown shows 07-10 the same. Member price was $276.00 I'll have to wait and see if all is ok with the billet grill. Make me an offer.

7. blkz71

blkz71 New Member

im willing to trade straight up

8. Black & Tan

Black & Tan Member

what kind of trouble is it to get off? anyone know? is it a straight fit?

9. 07blkchevyz71

07blkchevyz71 New Member

So you just have the W/T black textured grill? If so, then yes it will bolt directly up! And it's real easy to take off. You just have to remove the radiator cover then 4 bolts on the top, then squeeze the clips on the back and it'll slide right out. Also I have a chrome grille that i"ll sell you if you want. I'll take $150 + shipping if you just wanna buy it. If you do that then you can just sell the black one to offset the price. I don't need the black textured one because I got the colormatched one. Just let me know if you're interested!

10. Black & Tan

Black & Tan Member

I'm really looking to trade. No $ right here at Mother's Day.