1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trade black grill for chrome

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Black & Tan, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Black & Tan

Black & Tan New Member

Thought I would put it out there. Even swap if anyone wants to trade a chrome grill for my stock black one, I would be interested. 2008.
  2. NOAH

NOAH New Member

Hey Black & Tan. I take delivery of my 2010 Silvervado with chrome grill on friday. I've ordered a billet grill from Calironia so my original is available. I can't say I'll trade you but I'm not looking to get rich. Heres one for ya, I dont care for the 2010 front bumper so I'm looking for a 07/08 bumper other than chrome will trade know of anybody? Regard Noah.
  3. Black & Tan

Black & Tan New Member

Anyone know if the '10 grill will fit my 08? I'm still apologizing to my wife for buying a gun for turkey season. How much are we talking?
  4. Black & Tan

Black & Tan New Member

I don't know of anyone whose looking to move their bumper, but here's one on ebaY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c0d607134
  5. NOAH

NOAH New Member

Thanks very much for the E-bay lead for some reason I couldn't fined anything too bad it is chrome. That's a good question? I will check a parts breakdown for fit and price.
  6. NOAH

NOAH New Member

The GM Club parts breakdown shows 07-10 the same. Member price was $276.00 I'll have to wait and see if all is ok with the billet grill. Make me an offer.
  7. blkz71

blkz71 New Member

im willing to trade straight up
  8. Black & Tan

Black & Tan New Member

what kind of trouble is it to get off? anyone know? is it a straight fit?
  9. 07blkchevyz71

07blkchevyz71 New Member

So you just have the W/T black textured grill? If so, then yes it will bolt directly up! And it's real easy to take off. You just have to remove the radiator cover then 4 bolts on the top, then squeeze the clips on the back and it'll slide right out. Also I have a chrome grille that i"ll sell you if you want. I'll take $150 + shipping if you just wanna buy it. If you do that then you can just sell the black one to offset the price. I don't need the black textured one because I got the colormatched one. Just let me know if you're interested!
  10. Black & Tan

Black & Tan New Member

I'm really looking to trade. No $ right here at Mother's Day.