1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TRADE chevy 20" chrome wheels for other chevy 20" wheels

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 07RedVrtecMAX, Jan 15, 2009.

1. 07RedVrtecMAX

07RedVrtecMAX New Member

Hey guys, I am located in Raleigh, NC so I guess this only applies to the NC members if there are any!

I have the upgraded chrome 20" 6 spoke wheels from Chevrolet...These are an option from the Chevrolet dealership...I forget how much they were but they were expensive. Anyway, I own an landscaping company and I enjoy hunting so these rims dont really work for me...cause I am kind of hard on wheels and tires as it is. They are in PERFECT shape now so I want someone else to get them before they get beat up. I am looking to trade them for the alum 20" wheels that come on the Tahoes or the other 20" wheels found on the Silverado LTZ models. I want to trade strait up WHEELS ONLY...I love my Cooper Discoverer HT+'s so I want to keep those...I have a guy at a dealership in Raleigh who will do the swap for free. If you are in the Raleigh area and are interested please call (919) 255-8947 or e-mail me at timothydepp42@hotmail.com

Below is a picture of my wheels (one on left) and a picture of each of the wheels I am interested in.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 08RedChevy

08RedChevy New Member

Too bad i'm in Ky, i would trade you in a heart beat. I have the silverado 20's. I wish there was a way we could work out something.
  3. anonymousadrian

anonymousadrian New Member

hey guys if you have any brand new 20" oem wheels let me know i need them.
    contact me at 562 290 2785.