TRADE chevy 20" chrome wheels for other chevy 20" wheels

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 07RedVrtecMAX, Jan 15, 2009.

1. 07RedVrtecMAX

07RedVrtecMAX New Member

Hey guys, I am located in Raleigh, NC so I guess this only applies to the NC members if there are any!

I have the upgraded chrome 20" 6 spoke wheels from Chevrolet...These are an option from the Chevrolet dealership...I forget how much they were but they were expensive. Anyway, I own an landscaping company and I enjoy hunting so these rims dont really work for me...cause I am kind of hard on wheels and tires as it is. They are in PERFECT shape now so I want someone else to get them before they get beat up. I am looking to trade them for the alum 20" wheels that come on the Tahoes or the other 20" wheels found on the Silverado LTZ models. I want to trade strait up WHEELS ONLY...I love my Cooper Discoverer HT+'s so I want to keep those...I have a guy at a dealership in Raleigh who will do the swap for free. If you are in the Raleigh area and are interested please call (919) 255-8947 or e-mail me at timothydepp42@hotmail.com

Below is a picture of my wheels (one on left) and a picture of each of the wheels I am interested in.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 08RedChevy

08RedChevy New Member

Too bad i'm in Ky, i would trade you in a heart beat. I have the silverado 20's. I wish there was a way we could work out something.

3. anonymousadrian

anonymousadrian New Member

hey guys if you have any brand new 20" oem wheels let me know i need them.
    contact me at 562 290 2785.