Traded Up to an 06 Savana 3500! [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by Dezzmo, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dezzmo

Dezzmo Member

After 3 months of searching I finally found the one that I was looking for. A blue (any color but white) GM cargo van with a 6.0 with only 37,000 miles and it's loaded with options.

Power windows, door locks, power (and Heated) mirrors, tilt wheel, cruise control, factory CD. Not to mention that they replaced the entire padded chevy floor mats front to rear! It also has the better cloth seats with armrests, something I wish my 99 Express had. It does have the usual nicks and scratches in the paint that you would expect in a commercial vehicle but the interior door panels, dash, and engine compartment are virtually spotless! I was amazed:great:

There was on item that the PO added and that is vented rear and side glass. I'm not really keen on the idea, I would think that they can become loose after a while. If it does happen I can always have them resealed.

Hope ya'll like it:happy:

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wow they have come a long way with the work vans, my dad has an 86' cargo van and it is all steel inside including the door panels. Your van is nicely equipped for a cargo van, and that's nice that it has the 6.0. And you are lucky that you fund a van with some color, all we see around our house is the white work vans like you said. Congratulations on the new vehicle, and hopefully you have it for a long time. :great:

3. Dezzmo

Dezzmo Member

They sure have come a long way TRPLX2. As I mentioned before, I took my time and waited until the right one came along.

Thanks for the kind words:happy:

4. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new ride, thats a sweet looking van. I have no use for one, and I don't know why but I've always liked the big 3500 vans, some day I want a sweet 4x4 3500 van, just for a fun weekend toy I suppose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.