1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trading My Stock Tail Lights for Euro Tail Lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ippielb, Jul 8, 2009.

1. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here's the ad.

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/9517701

look a little foggy, but I can clean them up and make them look good. What do you guys think? I can always go and sell them for more then the stock ones. And buy new LED ones.
  2. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 New Member 100 Posts

Personally i've never liked the look of taillights with the look of bars over them(the silver around it). But its really up to your taste i guess.
  3. Wallys2006

Wallys2006 New Member

those could look pretty cool with som led bulbs in them instead of the stock bulbs. but i agree.... not a big fan of those bars either.
  4. 2COR517

2COR517 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They're not for me. I would just get the LED units. Been doing a little research on them, want some myself. Read the details very carefully. The cheaper ones required a normal backup light bulb.
  5. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well, scratch that idea, i guess he phoned my house and said he got rear ended, one of the taillights is damaged? I guess that's for the best though eh?
  6. ahm1127

ahm1127 New Member 100 Posts

Yes, you got lucky.