1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

trail grapplers and pro comp xtremes

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by nickpatton_189, Feb 15, 2010.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 New Member

is anyone runnin either of these? im looking into getting them this week and im down to these two, i was just wondering the road noise if anyone has then, im not worried about it being loud, not a problem, just wanna kno, and how do they do off road? thanks
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  2. joshs02ss

joshs02ss New Member

nitto all the way! pro comp are noisey as hell, i dont know how many customers of mine have complained about road noise, or how many i have had that are either seporated or out of round!! nitto-BFG
  3. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete New Member ROTM Winner

x2 on the nittos. i have them, they have been great so far, used them mudding all weekend. and they are the quietest mud tires you can buy!!
  4. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

dont get pro comp tires or bad things will happen. Go Nitto
  5. Gambit

Gambit New Member

Unlike everyone else that has replied i have the pro comp M/T's and love them. Catn hear a thing over my radio and American Thunder Exhaust. They are great in the mud and snow. I have no wobble in the steering wheel and i am happy with them all around. BTW i see way more road than mud and they are wearing quite evenly.
  6. XS ive

XS ive New Member

I also have the ProComps and am happy with them so far. I can only compare the road noise to older DC FunCountry radials and BFG MTs. Compared to those, the ProComps are quieter. Then again, they were on different trucks too...
  7. ethan1029

ethan1029 New Member

definitely the trail grapplers!
  8. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 New Member

got the trail grapps and there awesome! alot more aggressive in person then they look on the internet but am very happy with my pick, was gonna go with the pro comp but didnt wanna wait, o well no regret