1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TrailBlazer Missing And Reduced Engine Power

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Moughal, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Moughal

Moughal New Member

Hello,

I have this problem. I am very worried about it so id like some of you to help me out over here. The thing is that today like everyday i was driving fast at this road. Everyday i stop at the middle and then accelerate my car to check the 0-100 timings. Well today i did the samething but when i accelerated suddenly my car slowed down and there were engine check lights on and the other engine light with the arrow pointing downwards. I couldnt rev higher than 2 so i stopped my car at the side. i turned off the engine and after5 mins again started it. The engine with arrow light went off but the check engine light was still there. it even went off after 10 mins but now my car feels very slow. like down on power. Please tell me what caused this. I am very worried about my sweetheart.
  2. Greg84

Greg84 New Member

Its hard to say without knowing what codes are stored in the vehicle's computer. Do you have access to an OBD-II scanner?
  3. Moughal

Moughal New Member

Greg.

Nope. Dont have access to any scanner. Why do you recommend??

Should i give the car to the local dealership for a checkup? Maybe they could find out the issue.??
  4. Moughal

Moughal New Member

Bump.. Anyone.?? :(
  5. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 New Member

just try taking it to autozone and get them to check your codes if the light is still on then go from there