1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trailblazer Owner Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by GMCErica, Nov 23, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome all trailblazers and Envoys...We need to just get more people posting on here.. I can start posting questions, and blogs and stuff... Let me know what you all think about topics and stuff..
  2. djthumper

djthumper Member 100 Posts

I think that is why I am not on here much. There isn't much on the GMT360 that isn't posted else where.
  3. GMCErica

If you post a thread, I will almost always reply to your thread, or blog..I am on here everyday, posting, researching, feedback, everything... Let me know if you wanna start posting pics, threads, whatever..
  4. djthumper

Well if you need any help with the Envoy let me know. I can at least point you in the right direction. I am a mod on OffRoadTB as well.
  5. GMCErica

Nice! thanks... I am just buying all my mods now for summer.. I want to lift my envoy, I see that you lifted your trailblazer.. you think I can do a 3" lift? that is a good height eh?
  6. djthumper

Yeah 3" is easy. There is a guy that goes by MarkMC that builds the 3" suspension lifts. He also does 1.5" wheel spacers. Mine is lifted about 2.5" in the front and the rear is about 3" with the Z71 springs.

[​IMG]
  7. GMCErica

out here in northern BC on the alaska hwy, almost everyone, and I mean almost every truck is lifted here. we used rocks and sand for the roads, and most arent paved out here.. So lots of places do lifts. So, what brand do you recommend and what springs should I look at?
  8. djthumper

Only a hand full of people carry lifts for the GMT360/370s. MarkMC has a very good one, you can contact him directly at markmcmaster2003[MENTION=31637]gma[/MENTION]il.com. BDS makes a good one as well.
  9. GMCErica

thats awesome! thanks for the advice...Ill keep in touch with ya
  10. djthumper

Sorry I was getting off from work when I posted the last one. BDS of course is the premiere lift for our trucks and it can be purchased with their new Fox 2.0 shocks for the rear. I would also install new Bilstein HD struts up front during the lift. Unless you haul a lot of heavy equipment or trailers I wouldn't change out the rear springs.

If you go over a 30.6" tire you will definitely want the wheel spacers.