Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Trailblazer Owner Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by GMCErica, Nov 23, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sounds good... I just contacted Mark, we are chatting rims, tires, lifts spacers everything... I am ordering my rims and we are chatting tires, to make sure the ones I get are the right ones.. I want 19" or 20"... baller! haha All black rims, tires, truck, with my new grille, bush bar, lights, exhaust, and I need a lift to go with it... Thanks for your advice..

2. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

LOL, he is a good guy. I hope you didn't tell him I sent you... he might charge double. ;)

Any time.

3. GMCErica

haha! I told him, you highly recommended him... He gave me an awesome price... We are trying to find out if the places by me sell the brands that he told me to get, and he checking tires and rims and stuff, we are going to go higher than 3", and i think we will go 19" rims... wanna be baller in jacked up Envoy..lol I'll keep you posted on the mods and lift kit and stuff... Thanks again...

4. djthumper

Wow so you are going with a body lift as well? You are definitely going to have to meet the armorer for us and get the oil pan and radiator plate as well.

5. GMCErica

Yea, we talked about a bigger lift kit... I'm excited to get my mods and start.. thanks again for all your help.. keep in touch

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Off topic, start a new thread.

7. GMCErica

haha! okay I will Steve.. so demanding..lol I am going to bed now, but tomorrow,I will start a new one.. We will talk mods, lifts, rims, wheels, whatever.. It will be good... We will move the lift kit and body lifts into a new thread... I am sure that we will get some chatter and photos going.. I'll do it as soon as I come home from work..

8. djthumper

OK Sorry... :neutral:

9. GMCErica

Why are you saying sorry... Steve and I are friends.. he just wants me to generate more excitment on this board, so tomorrow we will chat and come up with thread and post pics and stuff, and ideas eh?

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'll move all of this to a Trailblazer Chat Thread, instead of the Trailblazer Forum Roll Call thread. :) No, it's good content, just need to move it to a new thread.