1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

TrailBlazers and Trail Blazers?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by CkVin, Apr 8, 2005.

1. CkVin

CkVin Member

Hey all..

I was wondering...since we have Trailblazers, do we now have to root for the Portland Trailblazers? LOL

If not, what teams do you root for in any sport? Even though I'm in CT, I was born and raised in Philly and still root for the hometown teams!

So let's hear yours!!

CkVin
    Southington, CT
    2004 TB Ext 4wd White

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Portland Trailblazers.

I get that a lot when I look up on google or msn for Trailblazer. :) I grew up in Seattle, and although Portland is a GREAT town (no state sales tax! if you buy a computer for $999 --- you pay $999 for it, no tax!) I think that I would NOT be able to root for that team.

Shoot, I've lived in Texas for years, and I don't even root for the Dallas Mavs or the San Antonio Spurs.

3. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

And then there was also the Trail Blazer package, which was a trim package for the original Blazer.