Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

TrailFX Brush Guard

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by LB'07-Z, Dec 19, 2011.

1. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Ok so Friday me and a friend went to a local truck shop and the guy gave me a pretty irristable price on a TrailFX black brush guard and a set of KC's. I looked and am pretty sure it mounts beside the tow hooks. If it doesn't and my tow hooks have to be taken out what are some options on mounting them elsewhere for instace sum where underneath the front end or behind my bumper? I don't won't to lose my ability to pull or be pulled with the front of my truck. But a black brush guard would look awesome on my truck. Any advice, thoughts, or comments?

Thanks in Advance,
    Luke

2. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

I couldn't resist it... I went during lunch and had them order my brush guard and KC Lites. They said it could definately be done on Friday morning but would call if they could do it Thursday. So by the end of the week the big Z should be looking good and my to-do list for my truck will be a bit shorter.