1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

train horn pranks

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by RussellFidel, Mar 17, 2011.

1. RussellFidel

RussellFidel Member

hey yall, i had a youtube group project for school. the grade is based off of the hits. The video is pretty much train horn pranks during mardi gras in new orleans, various locations around Houston and the University of Houston. So watch, rate comment and subscribe if you like and i will post more in the future. post the video on your face books and other forums. thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkS_qDci36w
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That was pretty funny lol.
  3. 1991 Suburban

1991 Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

Yeah, it was pretty funny, but to be honest, your reactions aren't even close to the ones "Hornblasters" get. If you're trying to get a lot of people to watch this, you gotta step it up a bit. Good luck on the grade!
  4. RussellFidel

RussellFidel Member

thanks yall. i know man it was my first one, those guys got balls of steel. one day i'll get up to that lol. if you like train horn pranks you should check out tdwplaya's channel one of his videos got on T.V.