1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Train vs. Ferrari

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ChevyFan, Apr 2, 2009.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Dude got TOTALLY lost, he was from Dallas and thought he was in Mansfield, but was actually up in Sherman, Texas. Sherman and Mansfield are like 100 miles apart.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MAHUDorFLs"]YouTube - Idiot Calls 911 As A Train Hits His Ferrari[/ame]
  2. GaryL

GaryL New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sounded like he was a "little confused".
  3. ippielb

ippielb New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wtf why didn't he just put it in drive or reverse and get off the tracks?...
  4. bzboardco

bzboardco New Member 100 Posts

Dang he sounded a little more calm then I would have it a train hit my silverado let alone a Ferrari
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

1. Shounds like the guy wasz a leeeettle ni-....ni-*hick*...inibebriated..
    2. Instead of leaving the car sitting there, wouldn't you stick it in reverse and back it up 6 feet?
    3. What kind of man calls anyone to ask for directions??
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Jeff Sabold, gotta be one of the dumbest guys in DFW. How the heck do you end up almost in Oklahoma and think your South of Dallas. Cant this guy read? Hate to see a Ferrari get trashed but this guy was so stupid he deserved what happened, thankfully the 911 operator had him get away from the car, he mighta still been sitting in it when the train struck if she hadnt, although it looked survivable from the pics of the car.
  7. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member 100 Posts

I agee, he souunded a little dazed, confused, and drunk. Well the woman did tell him to get out of the car and walk away from it. :lol:
    Maybe an insurance scam and he wasn't able to pay for his car??:neutral:
  8. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It's a shame someone so stupid owns (or used to own) a Farrari...
  9. ChevyFan

He was arrested under suspision for DUI in Sherman, Texas. I want to look this guy up.
  10. ChevyFan

Huh, there is a Jeff Sabold on the tax books in Dallas County for something called "automotive concepts".

SABOLD JEFF
    DBA: AUTOMOTIVE CONCEPTS

Here's the Website.

http://www.conceptsautorepair.com/about.html

Jeff Sabold, Sherman texas Ferrari Accident
    [​IMG]