1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Traiter ~ got an 09 Jeep Compass

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by redbarron, Jul 27, 2011.

1. redbarron

redbarron New Member

I feel like a trater, My '06 Cplorado with 53k was ready for a new AC. I traded it in on a new '09 Jeep Compass yhat came with lifetime power train warenty.
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

:fighting0037:TRAITOR!!!!:fighting0034:

now that thats been said. hope you enjoy the new vehicle.
  3. 2COR517

2COR517 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I thought the Chrysler lifetime warranty was non-transferable......
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

A Chrysler lifetime warranty means you will be spending a lot of time at the dealer.
  5. redbarron

redbarron New Member

The lifetime warenty is not transferable, and thats fine with me. I kept a Ford Festiva for 16 years and if my daughter had not wrecked it it would still be in my drive way. The lifie time power train covers the motor tranny and drive acles and cv boots. The requirirements on my part is 6k oil chng, and 5 year inspection intervile, my owners manual only goes to 35 years. but since I'm already 64, 35 years will be enough. And although Chrisler built it, It's still a Jeep.
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Sorry to say But you will need it... The reliabity of them have been less then POOR....
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

let's see that new vehicle. I should start a jeep website to run parallel to this one and you could help post over there too.
  8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club
  9. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!.....
  10. redbarron

redbarron New Member

.9 Compass

Lets see now. My 09 Compass was built in 08 and so far I have been back to dealer for oil change,tire rotation, inspection. NO problems yet. I think I may have a Tuosday or thursday built car as I have no problems, and the anti scid feature keept me off a guard rail last winter after a side slide on black ice. I must have gotten a Monday or Friday Chevy because (well I wont go into that) You can get good and bad in just about any thing. At liest my Jeep was built in the U.S.A.