1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trans question

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by nickpatton_189, Jan 12, 2010.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 New Member

i got my diablosport in about two weeks ago or so< maybe 2 1/2. and as soon as i installed it and took it for the first spin, right away i noticed the firmness in the shifts. well a few buddies of mine said to give it a few miles for the truck to learn the new program. well its been a few hundred mile (like 250-300) and its shifting all good, except going into 2nd gear. all the other gears it shifts like a dream, just not going into 2nd. its not like really hard and doesnt do it all the time, but most of the time. sometime harder and sometime softer, sometime perfect. but usually its just kinda like a medium firmest, noticeable. anyone have any idea wats goin on?
  2. Peckens

Peckens New Member

i had a hypertech and mine shifted terribly and died everytime i would put it in gear
  3. DiabloMike

DiabloMike New Member

Can you tell me what revision is on this Predator on the top line of the main menu please?
  4. nickpatton_189

Predator v.9r11 is what it says up there
  5. DiabloMike

DiabloMike New Member

OK, if you go into the adjustable parameters on the Predator you can lower the part throttle line pressure settings to your liking, then reinstall the tune.
    Let me know if you need anything.
  6. nickpatton_189

alright thanks, ill let you know how that turns out
  7. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Are you a vendor for Diablo tuners? If so, please contact Steve and let him know, maybe ya'll can work out a deal.