Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Transmission problem?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ARMYtango, Mar 25, 2014.

1. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

Hey all...

2003 TB EXT LT

I have noticed lately when the transmission shifts from 3rd to 4th gear, there seems to be a slight hesitation felt.

I would see the tach drop as soon as it shifts (like it is supposed to), then a split second later, in the pedal, I can feel a slight hesitation...kinda the same feeling it would give if there was a fuel restriction for a second or two.

Any ideas if this is a sign of something on its way out?
    Perhaps something I can save from getting worse now that I am just noticing it?

Thank in advance for any and all help!

2. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

OK...update...

I guess it is not just when it shifts....I have noticed that it does it a random times while driving as well.

Any ideas? I would really like to get this fixed, but not spend the ton of money just having someone look at it.

Thanks!

3. ARMYtango

ARMYtango Rockstar

Well...now the wife is saying that it has slipped a couple of times over the past couple of weeks.
    I am gonna go ahead and assume that it is the transmission now...but would like to know WHAT in the transmission may be causing this?