1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Traveling to Phoenix for spring break

Discussion in 'AZ - Arizona Chevy Truck Club' started by ChevyFan, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm in Gallup, New Mexico right now for the night. Will be driving into Phoenix tomorrow ... But I think we're going to take i10 back to Dallas next week.

How much time will it take to get into the Grand Canyon? I assume it's off i10 from flagstaff? I'll figure it out just looking for some suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that we'll go straight to Phoenix via flagstaff and we will do Grand Canyon trip on the way back home. Just sends like to long to go from Gallup to Grand Canyon ... slabs a couple of hours there and then drive to Surprise, AZ.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Grand Canyon is amazing. Who's spent a lot of time there?

uploadfromtaptalk1394889094106.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394889144561.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394889175521.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1394889220086.jpg

3. Spike

Spike Rockstar

Great pano shot!

4. zuki82

zuki82 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

SOOOO, I'm looking across, from side to side, on a couple of the shots,,,,,, I don't see what the problem was with Evil and his jump! I think I coulda done it with my spyder, with the banana seat and ape hanger bars!...

or maybe not!

great pics!!! :)