Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tricked out Impala?

Discussion in 'Chevy Impala Forum' started by ChevyFan, Feb 10, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Anyone trick out their Impala? I guess that means different things to different people.

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ya like gull wing doors, suicide doors, shaved door handles. Ya baby thats what I'm talkin' 'bout. Please post pictures.

3. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Been wrenching on my 1976 Impala Custom. This was my fathers car.
    Gutted the interior, installed new carpet, Dash, Bucket seats (Monte Carlo SS), Center console Chevelle SS), Horseshoe Shifter (Camaro SS), and gauges.
    Swapped out the factory 350 engine and trans. (76,000 original miles) and slipped in a 434 Stroker motor with about 525hp and a 700R4 Tranny with OD.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :gasp:

4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've never been a fan of that bodystyle Impala but yours definately changes my opinion.
    Looks good so far, like to see her when your done.

5. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Rockstar 100 Posts

very nice,

i love your motor, gots to get me one of them for sure, i am just starting to customize my trunk, actually started today lol, harder than i thought it would be, thats for sure,

mine is a caprice classic convert though, i figured i would try my hand at painting it, turned out alright so now i am doing more,

what kinda hp your motor putting out?

6. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Have not had it on the Dyno yet. But the 434cu.in is probably seeing 525hp at the crank.

Weather was nice today, so I got it on the road.

Dude, this thing is scary fast. It is so awesome.:gasp:

Need to put a new set of upper and lower control arms on the rear. Then I hope to take it to Milan Raceway for a few quarter mile runs.

7. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Rockstar 100 Posts

oh **** that is some power, i didn't see you had it written in the beginning, i was drooling at pics, i am thinking of getting a crate motor like 350 hp nothing special,
    all in due time,

i want to take her to the nationals this year, i might make it, i'm gonna get a thread started on mine drop by