Trip to Massanutten Resort in Virginia

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silverado469, Jan 13, 2012.

1. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

whats goin on guys, been a while since I've posted but I just got back from a week vacation to Massanutten Resort in Virginia. Did some snowboarding and walking around and got some good pics of the truck.

here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's some pictures of the resort and stuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys enjoyed the pics its a fun resort to go to if you like to snowboard or ski

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Nice pics. If you want a awesome place place to snowboard and ski check out Snowshoe!!

3. silverado469

thanks man and where's that at?

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Beautiful pictures, views like that is the reason I love the mountains. Snowshoe is in West Virginia, its a real popular place especially when NC ski resorts get old lol

5. catmechanic07

catmechanic07 Former Member

I am originally from WV. Canaan Valley, Winterplace and Snowshoe are all good places. I hear Ober Mtn in Gatlinburg is good as well. I dont care for Wintergreen myself......they are expensive and always want to try to sell you timeshares. I hate that crap

6. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Awesome pictures man. You're an awesome photographer, are alot of those pictures edited?

7. silverado469

thanks man, i edited most of them in iPhoto on my macbook pro i got for christmas.

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Awesome Pics. Truck looks really nice. I like what you did with the grill and the color is sweet.