1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Trip to Massanutten Resort in Virginia

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silverado469, Jan 13, 2012.

1. silverado469

silverado469 Rockstar ROTM Winner

whats goin on guys, been a while since I've posted but I just got back from a week vacation to Massanutten Resort in Virginia. Did some snowboarding and walking around and got some good pics of the truck.

here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here's some pictures of the resort and stuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you guys enjoyed the pics its a fun resort to go to if you like to snowboard or ski

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Nice pics. If you want a awesome place place to snowboard and ski check out Snowshoe!!

3. silverado469

thanks man and where's that at?

4. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Beautiful pictures, views like that is the reason I love the mountains. Snowshoe is in West Virginia, its a real popular place especially when NC ski resorts get old lol

5. catmechanic07

catmechanic07 Former Member

I am originally from WV. Canaan Valley, Winterplace and Snowshoe are all good places. I hear Ober Mtn in Gatlinburg is good as well. I dont care for Wintergreen myself......they are expensive and always want to try to sell you timeshares. I hate that crap

6. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Awesome pictures man. You're an awesome photographer, are alot of those pictures edited?

7. silverado469

thanks man, i edited most of them in iPhoto on my macbook pro i got for christmas.

8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Awesome Pics. Truck looks really nice. I like what you did with the grill and the color is sweet.