1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Trolling.. Gordon style

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Conlan Rose, Mar 12, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Saw this video of Jeff's web site its hilarious.

I can't imagine how Jeff kept his cool the whole time just acting like its a normal day.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

OMFG!!!!!! That was too cool.....:gasp:

3. Conlan Rose

I know right!!

4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wish I could do that...legally

5. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As entertaining as that was to watch, you have to wonder how much of it is staged. I mean, I know the whole thing is staged but the car salesman was probably acting. This ain't the first time ol' JG has fooled people. :)

6. BlackSmoke*

BlackSmoke* Member 1 Year

I would have probably passed out and **** my pants. lol

7. Conlan Rose

I think the salesman was the one thing that wasn't staged. They closed off an area to drive, they told the dealer, and they had to plant cameras on the car.

8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I want a ride! I was lucky enough to win one of Marlboro's "ride shotgun with the pros" promotions. They took us out to Michigan International Speedway. They gave us rides in a I rock race car on the track, did a road course in a Panoz race car, and then did a drift course in a mustang cobra. After giving my wife a ride and then me in the mustang they had to change the left rear tire, there were chunks of rubber flying off of it. It was fun, but it looks like the ride with Jeff Gordon would have been more fun.

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

that would be totally sweet. to bad its all staged....

Alex

10. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Jeff Gordon owns a Chevy dealership in N.C. so it could have been his own. I do think some was staged and some of the video fast forwarded to make it seem he's going a touch faster than he is