1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trouble with 24inch wheel center caps!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by nightrunn, Jan 25, 2012.

1. nightrunn

nightrunn New Member

Ok I have run out of options and need some help if anyone got some info would really help......I have a set of 24 inch status pimp s404. I need center caps .... Had one. But damaged beyond recognition and can't even get the serial no. Off it called around several center caps companies threw out the U.S. and nothing I was thinking of making a mold.. I dunno. If anyone has a suggestion I would really appreciate your feedbacks.....
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What did an online shop that sells Status wheels (like this one: http://www.chromerimshop.com/status.html) say when you contacted them, directly, by email or phone? I ask because an authorized dealer of Status wheels should be able to order center caps for you...
  3. nightrunn

nightrunn New Member

I called them and the wheels are discontinued.... Called status themselves said no way no how to get them I asked them if maybe they had some kind of design I can try to make them myself. And theybjustbreplied nope..... At this point if I can't get one at list something to cover that hideous hole. I will be painting the wheels so don't care for the chrome .even some form of flat plate that won't look stupid ... I appreciate your feed back

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

A lot of companies display that they sell them when really they're just on there website for looks or advertisement I dunno.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Take the one you have and use it to either fabricate more (a la a mold like you said) or find a local company that'll fabricate them for you...