1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

troubles

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by loosebearing, Feb 29, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. loosebearing

loosebearing New Member

I tried and tried to get new password no go ..my former name is dipstick .i had to registered again so i could log on
    When changed over to new server ..would not accept my pass word ..just wondering.
    Went through process of new pass word ..would get it type it in no go.
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Dipstick, sorry to hear about your troubles with the password. I too had trouble for a couple of days but I didn't change anything because I new they were changing to a dedicated server and now everything is working great. Maybe you should try again now with your old account, hopefully it will work. Good luck.

Sig.jpg
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

WELCOME TO GMTC!! pull up a tailgate and sit a spell.
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Pardon my late response but I've been traveling for work. Welcome back, dipstick. Any luck logging in with your former user name?
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Ohhh I like the name loose bearing,,,, but dipstick had its level too:lol: welcome back:)
  6. dipstick

dipstick New Member 100 Posts

Well finally got all straightened out dipsticks back..but maybe will see a loosebearing here and there.
    Thanks for caring.
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

10-4 dipstick
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC! Pull up a tailgate and sit a spell.