1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Truck cap question

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by troyb, Feb 6, 2011.

1. troyb

troyb Member

Looking for a windowless bed cap. I have seen them offered with solid sides but these had indents where windows would be located. I am looking for completely solid sides. Any suggestions?

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

SnugTop Offer's.....4 Styles of Camper/Bed Caps that have No Side Window's as Available Option....they are the.....XL....REBEL....CAB-HI.....Hi-LINER

[​IMG]
    Link,
    http://www.snugtop.com/products/truck_cap_features_and_options.php#

3. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

I've seen one around town made by A.R.E. that has smooth windowless sides, but I didn't see one on there website. It's probably just an option you have when ordering one.

4. troyb

troyb Member

Thanks guys.

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Can't beat SnugTops qualitly and warranty. We had a customer with a 12 year old SnugLid (tonno) that delaminated and they replaced free including shipping because he had the original sales slip.

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

X2....On what Silvertrailblazer has mentioned....Re-guarding SnugTop being Top Quality and Excellent Warranty program!!.....

7. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

When I was looking for a top, I read a lot of good things about snugtop online. Unfortunately the nearest dealer was about 230 miles away, in Texas. :neutral: