Truck in the window

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, May 3, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

So about 20 minutes ago I found myself in the Wal Mart/Strip Mall parking lot stopped and about to make the turn into the main flow of parking lot traffic. When I turned (left), I realized I was looking at the reflection in the window looking at how cool my truck looks and how awesome I look doing it. Which leads me to thinking...who else has done this/does this or am I the only one?

2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I do it everyday when I leave work.

3. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Every chance I get. LOL. I even go a little bit out of the way just to do it.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Most windows aren't tall enough for that... :rofl:

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree. Some windows cut my head off. But, When I drive the big truck I do it all the time. I deserve it after spending so much money on it :no:

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i do it all the time with mine. i ll come home from somewhere in the wifes car, and im like, whos truck is that? It looks awsome!

Alex

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

oh this is very common! I go to the local grocery store at lunch that is in a strip mall and drive slowly past the windows to catch my reflection. I do it on the way in and on the way out. Most of all I love when it's sunny and I'm driving and can see the light reflecting off my wheels onto the road. Who else loves that?

Here is an example of what I mean.
    wheels.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha..I love it & congrats again on the new truck :great:

9. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Whenever I do something new I check my truck out in reflections. Or when I am driving to work. Or when I am driving into the work parking lot. Or when I leave the work parking lot. Or when I am going past a store that has a lot of windows. Or going through the parking lot at the post office......

Needless to say, my focus isn't always on driving ;)

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Lol so its safe to say...uh crap thought I had a bit of a joke there...welp nevermind!
    [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] I do that too but I look at the rims in the refelction lol