Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Truck in the window

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, May 3, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

So about 20 minutes ago I found myself in the Wal Mart/Strip Mall parking lot stopped and about to make the turn into the main flow of parking lot traffic. When I turned (left), I realized I was looking at the reflection in the window looking at how cool my truck looks and how awesome I look doing it. Which leads me to thinking...who else has done this/does this or am I the only one?

2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I do it everyday when I leave work.

3. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Every chance I get. LOL. I even go a little bit out of the way just to do it.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Most windows aren't tall enough for that... :rofl:

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree. Some windows cut my head off. But, When I drive the big truck I do it all the time. I deserve it after spending so much money on it :no:

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i do it all the time with mine. i ll come home from somewhere in the wifes car, and im like, whos truck is that? It looks awsome!

Alex

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

oh this is very common! I go to the local grocery store at lunch that is in a strip mall and drive slowly past the windows to catch my reflection. I do it on the way in and on the way out. Most of all I love when it's sunny and I'm driving and can see the light reflecting off my wheels onto the road. Who else loves that?

Here is an example of what I mean.
    wheels.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

haha..I love it & congrats again on the new truck :great:

9. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Whenever I do something new I check my truck out in reflections. Or when I am driving to work. Or when I am driving into the work parking lot. Or when I leave the work parking lot. Or when I am going past a store that has a lot of windows. Or going through the parking lot at the post office......

Needless to say, my focus isn't always on driving ;)

10. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Lol so its safe to say...uh crap thought I had a bit of a joke there...welp nevermind!
    [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] I do that too but I look at the rims in the refelction lol