1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Truck Leveled + New Wheels & Tires

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by duckduckdog, Jan 23, 2012.

1. duckduckdog

duckduckdog Rockstar 100 Posts

I'll get some better pics when I get her cleaned up - but what a difference! Went with the RC leveling kit, Tahoe wheels and BFG Rugged Terrain 275/60/20. Since then I've also added a Kobalt black low profile toolbox.

Before

[​IMG]

After

[​IMG]

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That looks great, man. Did you also get those front windows tinted a bit? Looks good.

3. duckduckdog

I did - the tint is same all the way around now, except for the front. Thanks! I like the look of your blaked-out bowtie. Debating that mod myself.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think you should buy a set of the Black bowties for your truck. www.autoanything.com has them and they are AMI grille emblems at a good price and shipping is free that's where i bought mine for my truck. The promo code CAEA3 will get you 10% off of them i don't need them anymore and they sent me a email for that so if you decide to get them use the code since they don't have it on there site for everyone to use just trying to help you out ha.

5. duckduckdog

Thanks for the tip!

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Truck looks good. Have you thought about removing the lower air dam?

7. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Wow man, that made a world of difference. Loving the new wheels!

8. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks amazing, I also think it would look good to remove the air dam.

9. duckduckdog

Hadn't even thought of removing the air dam - I looked at lunch and I didn't even realize that was a seperate piece. Yeah, I might see how it looks with that off. Looks like it's just a few bolts... Am I missing anything?

10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Nope, those air dams are extremely easy to remove and install. Should be 10 MM on those if I remember right.

Truck looks fantastic!