Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Truck modifications

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by nikkeshelton, Nov 15, 2012.

1. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

DSC_0889.jpg DSC_0890.jpg DSC_0894.jpg DSC_0895.jpg DSC_0894.jpg DSC_0888.jpg DSC_0887.jpg DSC_0886.jpg DSC_0885.jpg DSC_0882.jpg DSC_0881.jpg DSC_0881.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Great pics.nice clean straight interior
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Awesome, very nice. I love the carbon fibre, my old truck (Envoy had it from the factory). Headers are nice, how do they sound? They look like stainless.

What did you add to the rear axle, is it a 4 link setup, or a couple of panhards?
  4. Dinner

Dinner Rockstar

Where'd you get the carbon fibre steering wheel pieces?

Looks awesome by the way, what brand of headers?
  5. nikkeshelton

nikkeshelton Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Its a vinyl 3-m wrap (E-Bay) very forgiving, just start with small parts to get the hang of it. The headers are JBA's ceramic coated. Have over 6,000 miles on them and they look the same as when I installed them. Check out u-tube for demos on the vinyl wrap. Easier than you think! My problem is that I have to much and keep looking for parts to do!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Took me all day to do the dash! (but I am an old man!)
  6. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Bet I'm older :confused:.

I saw a truck that had fibre carbon (vinyl) on the front and rear bow ties. Looked very nice.
  7. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Truck is looking great, I'm really digging what you did with the interior.:great: