Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Truck problems, electricial, circuits, solenoids

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Silveradodide17, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Silveradodide17

Silveradodide17 New Member

Ok I have a 2000 chevy silverado 5.3L 4x4 Z71 and it's really pissing the F off. I put a code reader on it and the stupid truck keeps reading circuits and solenoids. I'm always getting

-shift a,b solenoids,
    -tcc pulse width modular circuit
    - tcc circuit/open
    - and O2 sensors.

Why is it doing this? I hate having to put so much damn money into and then I gotta fix another damn thing. Altogether I've put twice as much money into it from how much I bought the truck. Every shop I take it too says it's just minor. And I can do it myself, well I dont wanna do it myself I just want it over and done with.

Some one help me please. I got the codes that keep coming up too. I went and purchased the Haynes shop repair manual and circled all the codes