1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TRUCK STUFF CONTEST! Fall / Winter 2010 GMTRUCKCLUB Contest - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

The contest has not started yet, it's going to take me a dozen hours to get it all lined up, so hold your horses guys.

TRUCKVAULT
    That being said, it does looks like TruckVault is back in this year, thanks Don! They're going to give away a TruckVault TruckTuff dog kennel, that a $169 value. (I have to figure out which one we're talking about)

http://www.truckvault.com/OtherProducts_RuffToughKennels.aspx
  2. ProzacKid

ProzacKid New Member

Wow, that's awesome! I can use one of those. Thanks Steve for all that you do!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hey, just trying to give back to the great members of the site! Keep checking back, we've got more stuff lined up with vendors!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

No one is commenting on this? Maybe no one wants FREE STUFF FOR THEIR TRUCK???
  4. bigluelok

bigluelok New Member

wow thats awesome that you guys do contest's with actual prizes
  5. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member 1000 Posts

Woo hoo! While I'm not looking forward to the cold weather yet, this certainly helps. Thanks Steve.
  6. gatormike69

gatormike69 Member

Looks like an awesome crate. Real durable.
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts

im in cant wait, i love free stuff
  8. sweetassz71

sweetassz71 New Member

i am in to. i think its awesome that you guys are doing a contest / giving back to the members.
  9. vicar75855

vicar75855 New Member

Im in bring on the parts Muuuhhaahaahha..... =) Great job steve, this site rocks!
  10. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Im all kinds of on board.. Thanks a lot steve for all you do.. And to any vendors in thanks advance since its always great to be part of a site that does contests etc...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.