1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TRUCK STUFF CONTEST! Fall / Winter 2010 GMTRUCKCLUB Contest - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vnslykrx

vnslykrx Rockstar

I don't think I'll win, but what the heck, no sense in not trying!! Thanks for all you do to help the GMTruckClub community!! Very nice forum!!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We might get upwards of 5 of 10 prizes to give away. If you only post a little bit then you have very few chances to win. Each post that you make counts as one more entry into the contest though!
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Im always down for free. It would be nice to spend someone elses money for a change:glasses:
  4. ChevyFan

Well, these will most likely all be prizes that are given away, so you'll get the prize and either use it, give it away, sell it, put it on your garage shelf, whatever. :)
  5. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Im always game... I love new stuff, and my buddies all have enough chevy trucks that if it wont work on mine one of them will be able to use it...
  6. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

One more entry for me......
  7. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'll throw my hat in as well!!! Thanks for everything you do bro!!! I know I, as well as other, really appreciate it!!!
  8. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

just being nosey here, but where do the prizes come from? donations, money raised by sellin GMTC swag? it would be nice to get some venders on here willing to pitch in (it is great advertising after all) and i think a lot of the members on here would be willing to go in on some bulk buys or even get a a slight discount for being a member.
  9. ChevyFan

read back, you'll see who's going to be donating the prizes. Everything will come from vendors and they will ship directly to the prize winner. Contest hasn't started yet, I need to get more vendors lined up.
  10. clgoch187

clgoch187 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

my bad, i guess that what happens when you start skimmin thru.
    what can we do as members to help out?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.