1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Truck Tones

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice. Thanks again for adding
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

im gonna try and get a vid of my truck with the flowmaster in. sounds nice.

Alex
  3. Coach24

Cool. I think aftef a couple of months back at work I will be able to add some upgrades.

Exhaust and toneau/topper will be number 1 and 2 on the list
    Will add new tires in November
    Also want to add a step/nerf bar for the ladies to get in and out better. As well as my dad.
    Maybe level the girl and then sit back and see what I want to do.
  4. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Great sounding exhaust systems guys. Ill have mine hopefully posted tomorrow when i wake up.
  5. Ape

Ape New Member

First off.....Mitchell, I LOVE the 65! :great:

I'll try and get some video of my Burb tomorrow. I'm in the middle of some body work in prep for some new paint, so ignore the ugliness. :glasses:
  6. Ape

Ape New Member

Okay, so here it is.......Just stock exhaust manifolds with a single exhaust outlet. But it does have a flowmaster. And the engine is a new crate motor with only 350 miles on it.

Click the pic to start the vid.

[​IMG]

Oh......and the Chevelle is obviously not stock. And the exhaust has electronic cut outs to bypass those pesky mufflers when I want. :glasses:
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  7. Cheez

Cheez Member

Very nice! Thanks for the addition!
  8. Ape

Ape New Member

The Chevelle sounds a bit better though. :glasses:
  9. Coach24

I agree and the Chevelle looks better, IMHO.:lol:

Although for a single exhaust the Burb sounds pretty dang good. Good to Santa Claus stopped by and assisted with the video:rofl:

Thanks for posting your rides tones.
  10. Ape

Ape New Member

:rofl:

Looksa and sounds better! But the Burb is getting her makeup done soon so...... :glasses:

And yes I look like Santa! lol And I LOVE being able to make kids smile with unbridled happiness when I tell them I'm actually Santa! :happy:
    I get to do it a couple times a week. I love kids anyhow, and as soon as I see one looking at me like they think I'm "him" and wispering to Mom or Dad, I jump right in and start playing the role. :glasses: