Truck Tones

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Coach24, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Nice. Thanks again for adding

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

im gonna try and get a vid of my truck with the flowmaster in. sounds nice.

Alex

3. Coach24

Cool. I think aftef a couple of months back at work I will be able to add some upgrades.

Exhaust and toneau/topper will be number 1 and 2 on the list
    Will add new tires in November
    Also want to add a step/nerf bar for the ladies to get in and out better. As well as my dad.
    Maybe level the girl and then sit back and see what I want to do.

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Great sounding exhaust systems guys. Ill have mine hopefully posted tomorrow when i wake up.

5. Ape

Ape Member 100 Posts

First off.....Mitchell, I LOVE the 65! :great:

I'll try and get some video of my Burb tomorrow. I'm in the middle of some body work in prep for some new paint, so ignore the ugliness. :glasses:

6. Ape

Ape Member 100 Posts

Okay, so here it is.......Just stock exhaust manifolds with a single exhaust outlet. But it does have a flowmaster. And the engine is a new crate motor with only 350 miles on it.

Click the pic to start the vid.

[​IMG]

Oh......and the Chevelle is obviously not stock. And the exhaust has electronic cut outs to bypass those pesky mufflers when I want. :glasses:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  7. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Very nice! Thanks for the addition!

8. Ape

Ape Member 100 Posts

The Chevelle sounds a bit better though. :glasses:

9. Coach24

I agree and the Chevelle looks better, IMHO.:lol:

Although for a single exhaust the Burb sounds pretty dang good. Good to Santa Claus stopped by and assisted with the video:rofl:

Thanks for posting your rides tones.

10. Ape

Ape Member 100 Posts

:rofl:

Looksa and sounds better! But the Burb is getting her makeup done soon so...... :glasses:

And yes I look like Santa! lol And I LOVE being able to make kids smile with unbridled happiness when I tell them I'm actually Santa! :happy:
    I get to do it a couple times a week. I love kids anyhow, and as soon as I see one looking at me like they think I'm "him" and wispering to Mom or Dad, I jump right in and start playing the role. :glasses: