Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Truck Update! Lots of pictures!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by 2011laserblue, May 17, 2013.

1. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man, your truck is looking great. I really like that blue allot, I actually considered it before choosing the red on my truck now. Great job and pictures. :great:

2. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Thanks! I am very pleased with the progress so far. I think the painted bezel really ties the back end together
    When I get the headers put on I will try and post a video...I think they will be a nice addition to the gibson exhaust I already have.

I love the red and gray on your truck...but I am a sucker for red :glasses:

I do! How does the paint hold up?

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I have no clue I haven't used any before, but I can guess some hold better than others I'll see if I can find reviews to give you a straight answer :lol:

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like the way it came out.
    IMG_20130417_184057_249.jpg IMG_20130417_184105_780.jpg
    Let me know what you think. I can help with the brackets.

5. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Looks like it worked out pretty darn good, great job! I was wondering how you would get the double row to squeeze in that small opening.
    I bet that sucker is bright. Help with the brackets would be great -- I'll just send you a message or something when I get closer in the market for the light. I was in the market a little bit ago...but I decided to go with the headers and tail lights instead. :great:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. That sounds good, I appreciate it!

6. BlackBeaard

BlackBeaard New Member

I have to agree with the other posters that the work done on the tailgate realy make it all come together. what type of paint, and application method did you use?

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Said it before, will say it again. Good job with your mods [MENTION=48830]2011laserblue[/MENTION].

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=61467]BlackBeaard[/MENTION] has a good question. I'd like to know that myself.