trucker girl and truck nutz

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Jan 2, 2008.

1. finalday7

finalday7 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can't see anything wrong with truck nutz. I wouldn't put them on mine but that's not my thing. I wish Louisiana would pass a low pants law. That makes me angrier then most things.

2. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i think the low pants thing should be a national thing

3. finalday7

Amen. :great:

4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Although I'm usually in for a good laugh, I tend to think there a bit crude anyway...maybe I'm just getting old :neutral:
    [​IMG]

Somehow this are so old they don't tend to bother me, cuz I've seen them for so long...:neutral:
    [​IMG]

5. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

If they do that then I'd like to know who'd be interested in going in with me on getting a law passed to require dogs, cats, cows, horses, pigs, etc. to wear underwear and/or clothing of some kind to cover their genitalia...if truck nuts and the trucker girl are offensive, then so are exposed pets and livestock...lmao

6. MD4x4 Fireman

im the kinda smart as$ who would do that Jay

7. JayMack75

JayMack75 Former Member

:lol:Yeah, I just can't stand it when people with authority or think they have grounds to do something just make themselves look rediculously stupid by doing things such as this. Its not hurting anything and its more offensive to me to see some thug walking around with his ass hanging out of his pants that a pair of plastic yellow trucknutz or a chrome trucker girl. Its not bothering anything...just something for someone to b!*ch about that is insignificant to the bigger picture.

8. MD4x4 Fireman

its to tak the spotlight off the important things that they wont change

9. finalday7

I for one love the look of the trucker girls...always have.

10. MD4x4 Fireman

I think the trucker girl is almost like a "symbol" of trucking and it would be offensive to truckers???