1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

TruckFest!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Apr 23, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks like there are several TruckFests going on around the country this year. I think most of them are put on my 4wheelparts, but there appear to be a bunch of sponsors and companies that will take part.

Here's the main site, but they only have one day listed.
    http://www.truckandjeepfest.com/events

Here's a link to the Dallas event, with other dates and locations available.
    http://www.4wheelparts.com/info/dallas-truck-jeep-fest.aspx

2. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

So upsetting :(. I'm finally putting a lot of time into my truck and I can't find a single event out here in North Dakota to take it to.

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

We went to the 1st annual truck and Jeep fest in Canfield, but we missed last year because of my dad's hip surgery. There were a ton of truck's there, but it was mainly Jeeps which was nice for a change. They had rock crawling course beginner and intermediate, and they also had a mud pit that was a blast to watch. I am hoping to go this year with my truck, but I will let you know what happpens.

Every year around September 18th, Summit Racing has a Truckfest which gets bigger every year. They always have a ton of vendors to talk to, as well as a display for all of the new products for the year. I haven't missed going to that one in 10 years, it is a nice variety of trucks from Ohio Pennsylvania, Indiana and some trucks from other states.