1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

trucks and politics...

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by 383man, May 19, 2011.

?

where do you stand in politics?

1. Conservative

29 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Liberal

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. Independent

3 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Center Left

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Center Right

11 vote(s)
    20.4%
  6. None, I hate politics

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I'm just curious to find out how many truck owners are dems, repubs, independants, etc...seems most truck owners are center to right, but I could be wrong, we'll see....lol

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I don't really like to associate with a particular party, I support the politician with common sense and dignity, and one that puts the needs and wants of those he/she represents before their own. Unfortunately those politicians are far and few between.

3. 383man

I wish! Unfortunately the chances of getting a man/woman like that into any office is slimmer than seeing this in the wild...lol

[​IMG]

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Come on I'm from NJ.... You have to ask???

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Good idea for a poll 383 :great:

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I'm one of them so called "crazy Right Wingers":great:. And yet stuck in California:no:. the state is actually fairly conservative outside of the coast (San Francisco down to LA) but they control everything in the state. They have taken the worlds 8th largest economy and run it into the ground and I think we are up to almost 20Billion in debt/deficit this year

7. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Wasn't the Governator a republican? Would he be included in "they"?

8. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

hes what you call a rino (republican in name only) he was conservative (right of center at best) for maybe his first year, after that he was very left leaning (he is/was married to the Kennedy family). he is also very liberal when it comes to environmental. come January 1st we actually have a new energy law going into effect that is going to screw us all over on energy costs in the name of saving the planet. In short yes he had an R next to his name but he is a liberal.

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  9. 383man

I know what ya mean about the coast being the lefties, here in washington the entire state is red, the only blue areas are king county (seattle/tacoma) and thurston county (olympia),for the most part. unfortunately, theres more people willing to vote there than there are in the rest of the state. kinda sucks.

10. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

That's the way it is in Oregon too 383. All the whining liberals live in the larger cities along the I-5 corridor, mostly from Eugene up to Portland, & all the rest of the state was conservative, but now Medford & Ashland in the far south on I-5 are also screamin looney toons liberals. IT SUCKS. I wish they'ed all just go back to San Fran & LA & finish screwin Cali up, & leave us the hell alone.