trucks and politics...

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by 383man, May 19, 2011.

?

where do you stand in politics?

1. Conservative

29 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Liberal

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. Independent

3 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. Center Left

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Center Right

11 vote(s)
    20.4%
  6. None, I hate politics

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well, so far I'd have to say that it's a landslide, hope we get a lot of votes so we can see a real percentage :) and Stephan, sucks I know, it seems for the most part, obviously not 100%, but mostly, people who live in large cities are liberals, and people who live in rural areas and small/medium towns are more conservative. that's why I love small towns :)

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Theyve already finished screwing up cali, which is why theyve moved up there. kinda sad too, Medford and Ashland used to be nice (grandma used to live in that area)

3. 383man

yeah that lol

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I never guessed I woulda found stephan in this thread!! haha

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

So whadda ya sayin Nathan? That I'm a radical rightwinger that believes in the Constitution? Don't sugar coat it & lob veiled inuendos out there :rofl: ha ha ha

6. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i know what you guys are saying about the big towns. Minnesotas the same way, Rochester, the twin cities and duluth can all go liberal, the rest of the state conservative and they still win cause of the population diff.

me im center right. im mostly a line conservative but there are a few things i dont agree with.

Alex

7. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Same thing in Wisconsin, you take out the crazies in Madison and even Milwaukee and we'd be a solid red state.

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes MN's big cities suck... I hate duluth for its leftist ideas.... and the fact I felt like I would get murdered for wear ACU's ( which actually happened to some poor kid, at a party here people found out he had just gotten back from iraq, got him realy drunk then killed him:grrrrrr:
    im about as rift side, not as far as stephan but getting there....

9. 383man

that's about as sad as it gets, you know the world is falling apart when stuff like that happens, so sad

10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

It was brought up in the news as an after thought... the paper didn't run anything about it but when a police officer kills a 17 year old to protect his own life they are all over it calling him a nazi....