1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Truely sad, Cash for Clunkers

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by RedHoe01, Aug 25, 2009.

1. RedHoe01

RedHoe01 Rockstar

Look at the back window of the Typhoon below

[​IMG]
  2. RedHoe01

RedHoe01 Rockstar

3. Custom04Chevy

Custom04Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Proof positive of all the people out there who are, for lack of a better word, retarded. :rofl:
  4. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Yet another program the government can't manage to run as most dealerships still haven't been paid. Also how stupid is it that they have to destroy the vehicles and three, there are alot of those vehicles that people may like to have, but we have to save the world from a hoax. Ok I will stop before I begin to ramble too much.
  5. Custom04Chevy

Custom04Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I find it's best not to think about all the government "programs" that do nothing but promise and in the end can't perform. I don't know why everyone thought obama would be so much different. He is one person, how much did they really think he would be able to do? honestly???
  6. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I bet he could have got alot of money for that on ebay.
  7. zackyv55146

zackyv55146 Rockstar 100 Posts

WTF!!!!!!!:grrrrrr: those guys are smkin some way good crack!!!! hell thats the dumbest thing ive ever seen but at the same time i love it, who would'nt love picking that up for like 300 bucks?
  8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i hate this program
  9. pat-ls101

pat-ls101 New Member

This is a bunch of crap!! I saw a 87 corvette getting clunked theother day! Stupid very very stupid!!! and I also saw nice silverados getting ready to be scrapped.... :grrrrrr:
  10. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yep. the pour something into the engines to seize it up then strip them down or crush them. very very desturbing:no: