1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Truxedo Truxport Tonneau Cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by chevy11, May 3, 2011.

1. chevy11

chevy11 New Member

Looking to buy one. Anyone have one? Pros or cons?
  2. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

My buddies got one on his F150. He loves it its what I'm getting when I get the $ together.
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have had mine for almost 2 years....and no complaints here. Everything is still tight, no tears or signs of wearing; however, I do keep my truck in the garage.
    Last edited: May 5, 2011
  4. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Agree with Fleetwood on this one, 2 years plus on mine. Kept in the garage but no tears or fading. Very pleased with the quality. Very easy to roll up and put back down into place.
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I've had mine for 1 3/4 years no garage,2 winters of -50 celsius extreme cold weather,up to 7"s of snow piled on it through 6 months of winter and it still looks new.I've ArmorAlled it 2-3 times and it still looks new.Get one.........you will NOT be dissapointed.