1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Trying to find a dual exhaust set up that not only turns heads, but it drops panties.

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Kuntryboy, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

So im thinking of dualing out my 2010 5.3L and i was thinking of doing a true dual set up with 2 magnapack 14'' mufflers and a magnaflow X pipe with stock size piping and a dual dump right after the mufflers. what do yall think of this set up? anyone with anything close to this setup?

also if someone has somehting that "drops panties" let me know what your set up is. not trying to make it sound ragged out and pop, just want it insanely aggressive at all RPMs

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

so you are going to be also adding long tubes to run true duals?

My buddy has a '11 5.3 and has one in two out 10 series with cowboy exit and it is just amazing sounding. I have not heard it in AFM mode yet.

3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hoyt's in Conway can hook you up!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SuperSport01

SuperSport01 New Member

I would use long tube headers with an off road xpipe. For mufflers some Borla XR1 race bullets and then the tips ran out whereever you like. Or you can go to Kooks in Mooresville and they can build you whatever.

5. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

Alright sweet I'll look up those shops. I really like the magnaflow magnapacks

6. Josh

Josh Member 100 Posts

haha open headers for the win!!!

7. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Unfortunately it will take a lot more than a nice/loud exhaust to "drop panties" as you put it. Without consideration of the driver, I myself require a heavily accessorized truck including but not limited to; lift, big wheels/tires, big motor, HIDs, Perfectly waxed or covered in mud (1 extreme or the other, nothing in the middle).:lol:

8. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

So, you want an exhaust that makes the girls drop their panties?? Flow master does a good job, with their huge selection of exhaust, tips, cats, muffler and complete systems... I dont know if it will make girls drop their panties, but it will get you noticed..

Say... Kuntryboy... Just curious, What kinda of exhaust do you think the LADIES NEED, to get a guy to drop his boxers or get a hard on??? HUH!!!!

9. Kuntryboy

Kuntryboy Member

im not gonna answer that question^^^ hahahaha. but yea i was kidding by dropping panties, (figure of speech round my neck of the woods) actually my girl hated my pipes on my old truck haha.

10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

What did she hate about them?