1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

TS Fay

Discussion in 'North America - Southeast USA' started by dropmech, Aug 18, 2008.

1. dropmech

dropmech New Member

How's everyone down here been doing so far with Fay? Hopefully no damage to anyone's property. Just a lot of rain where I am in Coconut Creek.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Was talking with a co-worker tonight on the phone who lives down there and we had to end the call because the storm was approaching. Hope it's just a bad storm and not a hurricane!

3. dropmech

dropmech New Member

Looks like it's dying off a little now. I guess it's good that it turned north towards us. It never had the time to gain strength over the water.

4. battallion14

battallion14 New Member

Nothing but disappointment here. We could really use the rain here in NC and every time I check out the track it keeps heading farther and farther west. Looks like we aren't going to see much out of it. :(

5. dropmech

dropmech New Member

We're getting tons of rain now. It's slowed down to 9 mph. Heading north, but predicted to head west at the pan handle.