Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tuff Country Leveling Kit?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Matt_TX, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Matt_TX

Matt_TX New Member

I am getting a leveling kit installed at a dealer on Saturday and today they got back to me and told me they use the Tuff Country leveling kit. I looked at install guide online and they are stating to cut the the bolts down on the top of the strut. Is this something I need to worry about? If I want to take it off after a few years, how much will it cost me to get new struts?
  2. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

if you are getting it installed at a chevy dealer then you have no reason to worry because they will do it right. but i dont know what you mean by "dealer"
  3. Matt_TX

Matt_TX New Member

Just to clarify, the folks installing it are a GMC dealer in Fort Worth Texas. If it sounds like I'm worry too much (I probably am) it because I had a kit installed before at a diffrent place and they totaly screwed it up. Just want to be sure I have all my ducks in a row this time.
  4. Matt_TX

Matt_TX New Member

bump, any body out there got any comments on this kit?