1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tundra american pride!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by kylegillean, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylegillean

kylegillean Former Member

So today I was behind a Toyota Tundra that had a huge back window painting. It was a bald eagle in front of the American flag. I thought it was pretty retarded seeing as how he buys a Toyota and tries to show American pride. Should of got a pic :grrrrrr:
  2. SoCal Chevy

SoCal Chevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Yah that is pretty retarded. i dnt have anything against most japanese trucks but the tundra to begin with is one of the japanese trucks that i just reeaally dont like. toyota tried to make it look big and american so it would appeal to a u.s. market but i think it just looks like s**t. and then to put an american flag on it is just stupider yet.

if u want to have american pride, and u want a big american looking truck, just go buy a damn american truck
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
  3. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

people like that are just idiots, those japanese trucks dont even belong on the rode, they dont even sound like a v8. if they want a real American truck, they should get something like this

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  4. SoCal Chevy

or they culd get some thing like ur neighbors shiny red truck lol
  5. kylegillean

haha hes got competition next door.
  6. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lol yeah, but your missing the bad part of his truck, on the back part of his bed past the rear wheel, its all beet up, he jacknifed his trailer, and put a hole in it, i'll get a picture later
  7. SoCal Chevy

ooo sounds like me like ur tryin to show him up lol =P

but before this turns into a repeat of the jennabear thread me and u f**ked up last time....here a pic of some thin thats more on topic.... i hope some one destroys this truck

Attached Files:

8. kylegillean

OMFG haha i wanna beat that. hang on
  9. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ouch. i'm always afraid of jacknifing my trailor.

two of my uncles are big toyota "truck" people. one drives a sequia and one drives a little tacoma. i show both of them up. when ever i go to their houses and work must be done. i'm the one doing the heavy lifting. his sequia couldn't tow a little bobcat.
  10. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That paintjob belongs on nothing thats been manufactured by the nail salon owners
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.