Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Tuner/Performance chip

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by RideHeavyINa_CHEVY, Feb 21, 2013.

1. RideHeavyINa_CHEVY

RideHeavyINa_CHEVY New Member

Hey guys,

This might be a reoccuring questions or even have an obvious answer but i am in the process of putting 35's on my 07 nnbs silverado 5.3l v8. I want to know the best tuner/programmer/chip etc to help with 35's. i have heard of most only going to 34" tires and even then the program or tune is not just right for the truck. If you cant tell im new to this end of the world and have literally no idea. any help is good help

Thanks

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

With the support of Lew I would suggest to go with a Diablo Sport product. If you buy the combo tuning/tuner he will work with you on dialing your truck in. I know that [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] has 35's on his truck and is close to getting factory fuel mileage back. But some of that has to do with a regear.

3. danny2485

danny2485 New Member

what gears did he use? will the tuner help if all i have right now is a k&n looking to get a little better mpg. gonna be doing a lift and 35s soon though.

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How could you be worried about fuel mileage and want a lift and 35's?? The only tune that will be worth any money would be a custom tune. I have heard great things about Blackbear and also Lew's custom tunes.

5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

A custom tune as stated before and gear change. Most common is 4.56 but depends on your original gears (assuming 3.73). I put 4.10's and wish I went 4.56 on mine.