1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Turn Signal is Funky

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Mean_Green_95, May 19, 2009.

1. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I just got a 2000 GMC Sierra from my brother. When ever you hit the brakes, the left turn signal lights come on, but don't blink. When you use the turn signals, it functions properly, even with the brakes applied. So it only acts up when I use just the brakes.

My mechanic friend said there is a bad ground somewhere that I need to find. I'm extremely short on time as of lately due to moving and starting a new job, so if anyone can narrow down my search, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time, Mike.
  2. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

NVM guys, I took the driver's side tail light out and found some dumbass's wiring job. I took out that dumbass's wiring and now it works properly. Thanks for looking though.